Do you have what it takes to make it to the next level?
- Are your Grades Satisfactory
- Are you NCAA Eligible
- Are you Responsible
- Are you Organized
- Are you Mentally Prepared
- Are you in Shape & Healthy
- Are you Eating Right
You must begin by asking yourself some simple questions. Does this university have the right academic program for you? Do you like the majors? How well do you fit in on this team? Does their style suit yours? PGD Sport Advisors will help you to answer all of these questions. Give us a call or send an email.
Finding the right fit is hard. We know this. There are too many variables when it comes to choosing the right school. PGD's personal consultants will be with you every step of the way. What sets PGD Sport Advisors apart from our competitors is that we truly mean "personal consultants." With offices located in Rochester, NY and Boulder, CO, our Advisors are able make our way to in person meetings and discussions.
The truth is that a lot of parents do not know what is best when it comes to their child's academic and athletic aspirations. What league should you play in? Should you attend camps? Which camps? Do high school sports matter? the biggest question of all: How do you get recruited to play college sports? You can't always answer these questions alone. Why not ask for some help? Whether you need assistance with the entire recruiting process or just have questions that you can't answer, PGD Sport Advisors can help. We are available to meet at our office locations and travel. Don't hesitate to call us today. Be prepared to take the first steps to becoming a Student-Athlete at the collegiate level.
Are you aware?
- NCAA requires a minimum GPA
- NCAA requires specific courses to maintain eligibility
- NCAA requires minimum SAT scores for scholarships
- Men’s NCAA College Soccer Programs:
- 204 Division I Institutions
- 207 Division II Institutions
- 408 Division III Institutions
- “Full Rides” Technically don’t exist
- The odds of receiving a scholarship are low
- Students should seek all types of scholarships not just Athletic ones
- Athletes are being monitored by some coaches as early as 7th Grade!!
- Division of Play
- College/University Location
- Organize Player Profile and CV
- Contact Coaches and Scouts
- Mental Skills & Nutrition
- Educational Advisement
- Individualized Athletic Development