Managing Director & Consultant: Philip Demkos
Current Managing Director of PGD Sports LLC, Philip Demkos, brings a diverse set of experience and knowledge to the managing role of our spirited organization. Philip comes to PGD Sports from recent roles with Prestigious Academies where he acted as an Advisor on Business Development, Marketing, Sales and more. In addition to his role within Academy Systems, Philip worked with MLS affiliate league the USL under a logistical capacity. This was prior to Philip taking on a role with the US Youth Soccer National Office. While with USYSA Philip was in charge of multiple projects including and not limited to the oversight of the Boys USYS Olympic Development Program, Regional & National Presidents Cup and the Kohl's North American Cup charity program among others. In addition to these feats Philip comes with a well versed portfolio encompassing all aspects surrounding Individual Player Development & College Recruiting. Philip has worked with renowned Sports Psychologists and Nutritionists alike. Through his travels Philip has been able to foster relationships with College Coaches of all levels throughout the U.S. Please see additional accolades below.
We feel confident that Philip will bring the right charisma and character to the oversight of a diverse organization with a continuation on the focus of developing the brand that is PGD Sports. We believe Philip is able to take PGD Sports to a new level. Philip holds a Bachelors Degree in Communication from the University at Buffalo and a Masters Degree in Sport Administration from Canisius College.
- Helped administer the 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 Super Y League National Finals
- Assisted in the organization of the 2011 & 2012 USL Annual General Meeting
- Assisted with the 2012 & 2013 USL Pro Soccer Combine
- Organized the 2012 US Presidents Cup National Finals
- Assisted in the organization of the 2012 US Youth Soccer National Championships
- Worked With: Gatorade, Lotto Soccer, Aptitude Sports, Fox Soccer Channel and others
- Worked With: NY Red Bulls, Seattle Sounders, DC United, Columbus Crew and others
- Worked With: Malmo FF, Tottenham Hotspur U18, Cruziero and others
- Worked With: US Ul7 Men's National Team & US Women's National Team
Associate Director & Consultant: Aidan Davison
There is almost too much to mention about Aidan Davison. Aidan has spent 20 years as a professional in England at every level including the English premier league with Bolton Wanderers and Bradford City. He conquered the difficult “Promotion” to the Premier league with Bolton Wanderers, and helped to take the team to the League cup final and FA cup quarter final. In addition to participating in the Inter Toto European cup competition with Bradford City.
Aidan managed to assist in the “Promotion” of Grimbsy Town to the Championship via playoff system at Wembley stadium. He set a club record of 50 clean sheets in 100 games in League 1 and the Championship. This wasn’t his only appearance at the legendary Wembley Stadium. He also participated in and won the Auto Windscreen Cup. This came with an Automatic promotion to the Championship with Colchester United; where Aidan went on a 22 home game unbeaten streak in League 1 and the Championship.
In addition to his illustrious career amongst the best “Footballers” of his generation Aidan has the below accolades to present:
- Represented Northern Ireland in European Championship and World cup qualifying campaigns.
- Retired from playing at 40 years of age with over 400 senior first team appearances at all levels.
- Goalkeeping coaches worked with: Peter Shilton, Pat Jennings, Neville Southall, Alan Hodkinson, Eric Stelle, Seamus McDonough, Fred Barber, Ian Macfaul.
- Managers worked with John Barnwell, Paul Hart, Sam Ellis, Bruce Rioch, Colin Todd, Ian Porterfield, Phil Brown, Alan Buckley, Neil Warnock, Adrian Heath, Paul Jewel, Chris Hutchings, Frank Clark, Phil Parkinson, Geraint Williams, Brian Hamilton, Lawrie Macmenemy.
- Coached at Premier league level at Hull city as Reserve team manager. This included coaching over 15 International footballers from various Nationalities.
- 3 years PDL experience. 2 as head coach at Jax Destroyers. This included playing a friendly game against the USA National team behind closed doors in preparation for their game against Scotland.
- 1 year as assistant coach at IMG PDL.
- Currently Head Coach of the boys U16s USSF Development Academy team.
- Licenses held. USSF "A", outfield and Goalkeeping. UEFA "A", outfield and goalkeeping.
Consulting Specialist - Don Harmon
Owner of Harmon Sports Group - Don Harmon oversees all players, clients, consultants, and network connections. Don is the principal of HSG, senior consultant and primary advisor. He spends a significant role as a talent scout and network facilitator. Don is a Boulder Colorado native who grew up playing soccer since the age of 4. He was a multisport athlete but soccer always remained his favorite. He played the majority of his youth club soccer for Broomfield Blast Soccer Club. His favorite players growing up were Rivaldo, Ronaldinho, Zidane, Ballack, and most notably Steven Gerrard as he has great passion in following Liverpool FC. He played his High School soccer at Monarch High in Louisville Colorado where they were eliminated in their first ever state tournament by Denver South and a young talented Roger Espinoza. http://www.harmonsportsgroup.com/
Don went on to pursue his finance degree at Metropolitan State University of Denver. He met future assistant head coach Mark Cromie in his economics class who convinced him to try out for the Roadrunners program as a walk on. In the months leading up to the tryout Don tore his left ACL in training ending his career ambitions as a player. Don went on to graduate with his degree in finance in 2010 and returned to Monarch to coach a JV soccer program. Don has spent the last 6 years working in the insurance industry. He is also the adult soccer teams director for FC Boulder where his program has enjoyed a lot of success in local leagues and tournaments (2014 women's open state champions and CASL champions Spring and Fall).
Technical Skills Consultant - Robert Bogus
Robert joins PGD Sports LLC as our Technical Skills Consultant & Assists our Player Development Division. Robert’s Pro Playing Career began in 1991 and lasted until 1998. Robert started and completed his career at the Pro Level throughout Poland he has an impressive ability to understand the technical skills of each individual he works with. Brilliant Coach from the start. He holds his UEFA 'B' License, USSF 'A' License as well as a USSF Youth Licenses and an Argentinian Certificate of Futbol Estudiantes La Plata.
- UEFA “B” License
- USSF “A” License
- Assistant coach 2006 Polish National Team in World Cup -Germany
- Assistant coach Wisla Krakow-Polish Premiership
- Assistant coach Legia Wrszawa-Polish Premiership
- Assistant coach Ettifaq FC –Saudi Arabia Premiership
Outreach & Administration - M. Shapiro
Marissa Shapiro is currently a sophomore at Saint Leo University. A native of Florida, she grew up active in sports, particularly soccer. Because of her dedication to sports she is pursuing her degree in Sport Business. She is a member of the Saint Leo Sport Business Association and volunteers for the University Athletic Department. Marissa has also assisted with game day operations for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Suncoast Sports Club. She has been fortunate to be awarded and Internship with PGD Sports, and like them, she is dedicated to helping young soccer players achieve there goals. She is proud to be affiliated with the wonderful and talented staff of PGD Sports.
College Recruiting Specialists
Our College Recruiting Specialists come from an array of backgrounds and experiences. All Specialists hold College Degrees. Our CRS's know the ins and outs of the college recruiting process. With an extensive collegiate network spanning from Junior Colleges to your top NCAA Division 1 Institutions, PGD Sports' College Recruiting Specialists have all the resources you need. Our College Recruiting Services have been devised by Current & Former D1-D3 College Coaches.